Saturday 29 March 2008

Music of a generation...

So, Duran Duran performed and the news said something about them being the music/voice of a generation. And I thought - yep, I was the right age & all, but they weren't MY voice or MY music. Apart from the required metal component (westie...) and a massive dose of 70s (not disco - Suzi Quatro - also visiting! - Slade - Sweet - Alice - Kiss)... My music was a-ha - and not just because they were cute. Someone even bought me an a-ha 1988 calendar (I still have it, with all my assignment due dates, the joys of 6th form cert).
So, I've been trying to figure out what my favourite a-ha song was/is... and it is a very hard choice, and I think it might be this one (choice subject to change)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!