Friday 12 March 2010

Busy busy busy

You can tell when I'm busy at work... I don't blog or facebook!


Anyway - since I was here last...


I've loaded content, content, content on the brand spanking new Storylines website.

I've come back from Christchurch.

I've edited the Storylines newsletter & booklist - ready to mail out & post on the new site - it's there already, if you know where to look...

Watched cricket - ick...

I've finished editing the Storylines yearbook - and sent it off to the layout designer! Oh, yay!

And, now I'm in Wellington. I didn't need an enabler to send me shopping - oh no, just a really bad weather change! Crop trousers, light cardy, and sandals didn't cut it... thank goodness I had brought jeans down with me... but had to buy new shoes, socks, top, heavier cardy and warmer PJs... weather dropped 10 degrees in an hour. Yes, TV news reporter, it did...

Yesterday & today - training in Wellington. Today, finished early - which meant I could go and listen to Neil Gaiman & Margo Lanagan talk with Kate De Goldi at the festival. Tomorrow - Neil Gaiman (those tickets we pre-booked ages ago - and his talk is the reason for the timing of the training).

Oh, and we're off to Te Papa for the Day in Pompeii exhibition. Over shopping now! Maybe I can convince my travel buddy to go to see The Arrival theatre performance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!