Wednesday 14 April 2010

The Moll-ster & gardens & other updates

The cat thermometer has spoken - it must be winter. The Moll-ster has just started sleeping on my bed, her winter spot. No idea where she sleeps the rest of the year.

Just think, only days ago she was doing her impression of a plant - albeit, one ready for picking...

Speaking of plants - the last of my, admittedly small, tomatoes are being eaten. They taste very yummy! The biggest was 165 grams! Here is one, cut up and served on bread, made by myself - so domestic (if only that extended to being house-'trained' and actually doing housework)...

Oh well, maybe in my next life.

And - I've seen bunnies in Western Springs the last couple of Saturdays! Yay!

The shower is all fixed! No more dealing with the way-of-the-wood method of drip control...

Simple joys. And that's what life is made up of - it's not the big things, it's all those little things that make up our every day, that make our every days worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!