Tuesday 17 August 2010

Tom Jones Tuesday

For no apparent reason - I've decided it's Tom Jones Tuesday...



PS on the sock front: the babies will now be receiving 2 pairs of socks (believe me, the size discrepancy is quite noticeable) so I will now be knitting 18 pairs of socks for Christmas. I have knitted 8 pairs. I've adapted patterns from a couple of places in order to create MY perfect sock pattern for newborns up to bigfoot. Once I've tested it - by knitting a pair of each size (11 sizes in all - which means 2 pairs NOT for Christmas) - I will post a photo of all the sizes, and the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!