Friday 26 June 2009

Fun sites

Ages ago I posted a link to the Random Romance Novel Title Generator, and I thought it was time for a revisit... today's offerings are:
  • The Slavic Knight's Buxom Baby Mamma
  • The Austro-Hungarian Dragon Emperor's Depraved Housekeeper
  • The Italian Deputy Undersecretary for Homeland Security's Gold-Digging Mistress
  • The Pacific Islander Viceroy's Bashful Bride
  • The Assyrian Hunter's Sleep-Deprived Homemaker

Other fun sites I've visited lately...

You know, I could have blogged about the deaths of Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson - but I figured we all needed some fun today. I remember seeing the video for "Thriller" the first time it was aired on NZ television - after midnight, just before the Sunday horror movie... sad, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!