Monday 5 October 2009

Catching up

I've been in & out of home for a while now & it's going to continue for another couple of weeks...

So - I worked on a chandelier in preparation for Miss Olivia's arrival...
Yes, I know it looks awkward - but parts of it WERE bloody awkward!!!

Went up North & worked... photo of Dad's grave & a pansy on it...

Went to Christchurch for a conference... here's some blue flowers that may - or may not - be bluebells...

Then to Dunedin... the view from my hotel room & Baldwin Street - steepest street in the world...


Visited Olivia's room - with completed chandelier & the blanket I made for her... soon I'll even get to meet her!
And, now I'm back in Christchurch... will be home Friday - and then back to Christchurch (yes, the third week in a row!) on Sunday. I hope to meet Olivia, our new baby family member, over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!