Tuesday 20 October 2009

Which part of my brain thought this was a good plan...

or... why I haven't posted for a while...
Wed 23 - Fri 25 Sep: at home
Fri 25 Sep: head up north... come on Sun 27 Sep with 25 minutes until the taxi picked me up for the aiport to go to Christchurch...
Mon 28-Wed 30 Sep: Christchurch, for SLANZA conference [hey, SLANZA buddies!]
Wed 30 Sep: off to Dunedin!
Thu 1-Fri 2 Oct: training in Dunedin
Fri 2 Oct: home...
Sat 3 Oct: work
Sun 4 Oct: to the airport & Christchurch!
Mon 5-Thu 8: training in Christchurch
Fri 8-Sat 10: work
Sun 11: to the airport & Christchurch!
Mon 12-Wed 14: Christchurch, for LIANZA conference...
Then, finally!, home again... at least until the end of November...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!