Thursday 14 April 2011

Thoughts for a Thursday: fashion





I know that seanfish would disagree that we're middle-aged... but when it comes to clothes shopping, I'm feeling decidely in-between.

I'm too old for some shops. Too young for other shops. Too dressy / business. Not funky enough. Too casual. Too poor. Too something.

Saw a fab pair of boots - the design is my name and all! - but $240... maybe not. Saw a great dress - $130. Hmmm... Also a no-go.

So - turning to the left or the right isn't really working at the moment. I'm in the middle, spinning around.

Such a whiney girl at the moment. But, there must be others out there who understand. Surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!