Thursday 4 August 2011

Knitting update

I've been a bit busy lately... what with knitting and all...

I've had a break from socks - apart from an itty-bitty pair for Baby Bead. I've done beanies, fingerless mittens, started on a scarf for my mummy.... but what has occupied my knitting time (and dishes, and cooking, and tidying, and...) has been this!



The pattern is from Brave new knits. Best thing - no seams! (Well, only one itty-one - the lace panel on the neckline - and no one can tell. My sewing is getting better.)
PS the brooch I'm wearing as a choker was a 21st present from my grandmother. She'd bought it in the 70s in London.

4 comments:

  1. That is so fricken cool! Could you please send me the pattern? One day I might just be motivated enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done that girl !!! Love the story behind the brooch / choker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are freakin amazing. I LURVE the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!