Sunday 3 February 2008

The joys of a single TV household...

You know, there are some TV programmes I can't watch... they're just not me. And, there's probably things I watch that my flatmate doesn't like. But, you know what, he can go to his girlfriend's place and watch them there... instead of me suffering through something on state TV, instead of what I want to watch on Sky... So, tonight - Ugly Betty... thus my blog entry.
The worst thing is when he's home on Monday - my day alone, which is pretty much arranged around what's on TV. Must watch Time team at 1.30 on Living Channel - it all goes wrong when there's someone home disrupting my schedule. Sets me off on a bad foot for the working week...
Soon, I promise, I'll have something more interesting to blog about - but need to dig my brain out of hiding first...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!