Saturday 21 March 2009

Betrayed

How little things can affect your childhood memories...
No raisin-box whistles anymore - and I've heard stories about Spaceman lollies...
Then, after years of waiting, my favourite book - ever - in the whole world! - has been turned into a movie. I know that can be bad - "never judge a book by its movie" [JW Egan]. But I wasn't expecting this bad...
So, here's my not-that-detailed review of The little white horse - and here's a review of the movie, The secret of Moonacre - and the website of the movie, including a trailor.
That's one movie I won't be going to see...
Just - yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!