Friday 27 March 2009

Happy birthday girl!

... sorry it's a day late...

Dear Proud, normal mummy - happy birthday for yesterday.

I am proud of your mothering skills. You have every right to be a proud mummy! Kaydin is a joy, and you're doing so well.

I am proud - and extremely grateful! - for the relationship you have with my mum. Maybe the best relationship really is grandparent and grandchild. I'm so happy the three of you have made a home together.

I am proud of the way you carry yourself, no matter what life throws at you. I have yet to see you not cope with a situation and, somehow, I don't think I ever will. I hope you know, though, that we are there for you - you don't need to carry burdens on your own.

I am proud of the adult you have become.

I am proud to be your aunt.

I love you. Always and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!