Wednesday 26 May 2010

More on cat training

Following on from yesterday's video...

The Moll-ster has me so well trained that I have the ranchslider open - so she can go onto the balcony whenever she wishes.

As my chair is beside the ranchslider - this isn't that comfortable in winter. So, I have the heater on and placed between me and the open ranchslider - with curtains over the ranchslider to try and block out some of the draft.

This, of course, means that I sometimes have to get up and move the curtain aside to PROVE the door is open.

Oh, and I have to leave a blanket over my footstool, so she can sit on the stool. She won't if there is no blanket...

The joys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!