Thursday 20 December 2007

I'm hopping, I'm hopping, I'm hopping, hopping, hopping

When does liking something spiral into obsession?

I'm a bit concerned about my Charlie & Lola collection. I now have:
I absolutely must do colouring-in now or painting or drawing
But excuse me that is my book
My extremely very important diary 2008
A Charlie & Lola backpack

AND, just bought...
A Charlie & Lola umbrella
AND
I will not ever never eat a tomato - the pop-up edition (in my defence for this one, I really wanted the pop-up editon of We're going on a bear hunt)


Maybe the phrase is 'I absolutely must stop buying Charlie & Lola things now'

3 comments:

  1. You absolutely must sign up on the www.charlieandlola.com site and watch the clips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely must, but have been like Lola and run to the shop instead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!