Tuesday 18 December 2007

The sun has got his hat on...

I couldn't wait until Christmas and decided to out my Charlie & Lola backback early (if you happened to be wondering what I'd bought at the Smith & Caugheys sale). So while shopping at the Bead Hold I heard a little voice behind me say 'Mummy, that lady has a Charlie & Lola on her back'.

Then, I took a copy of I'm really ever so not well to my friend, who is recovering from a stroke. Yes, it did cheer her up!

See, the right present at the right time to the right person in the right spirit, can do wonders. Something it's really hard to keep in mind while frantically shopping at Christmas. At that's why I've decided to buy my Christmas presents for the great nephews & nieces in the summer sales. Yes, I'll be spectacularly short of cash for a few months - but less stress in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!