Sunday 4 January 2009

New Year wonderings

Yesterday, on my way to start my new working year I saw about 10 rabbits at Western Springs - including a cute little white & brown one.


The new Doctor has been named. Let's see how that goes. [I did know about it before the news, but went shopping just as I typed the news here!]

The first day of work was ok - made so much more interesting by the fact there were two staff on leave, but it wasn't written in the work diary, so there was no cover arranged. So, my first day of work for 2009 was a Lieutenant Worf Day. But, like most Worf days, we survived smiling! [Now, if only we could persuade parents that their free-range parenting styles might not be suitable in a public place].

1 comment:

  1. If you like reading, and ever enjoy fantasy, can I suggest one to try? "Outcasts Of Skagaray" can be previewed by reading the sample chapters on www.threeswans.com.au My blog is http://threeswans.blogspot.com if you feel like visiting. Best wishes any way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!