Thursday 15 January 2009

Thanks friend...

So, I'm checking out my fav blogs... and come across this one from my mate in the south...

So, I'm in a new group in Good Reads. Thanks dude! I'll see you there soon... Would petals count as a flower?
Handily my computer is right beside my crap(pier than usual)* book shelves so I can gaze over the titles for some inspiration... Yes, that's right - my collection of 80s/90s Harlequin romances (gasp!). *see Ranty McRanty #4 and Ranty McRanty #4 part 2
By the way - thanks to a fan of me I have the elusive Trixie Belden #39!

Hmmm... w... what about When morning comes? Nice 80s super-romance there. Oh! Found one... The forever Rose - Hah! Harlequin historical from 1990!! If I remember, and I get a chance, I'll do some hunting tomorrow...

PS sent this to publish last night, and it says it did - but it wasn't on the blog today when I checked. Bad programme, bad, bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!