Tuesday 12 May 2009

Queen of the procrastinators

Yep, that's me.
A finely honed talented due to many years of study - cleaning out the freezer instead of writing essays, for example.
Now, it's doing sweet FA instead of unpacking. Mainly due to the realisation that I have so much crap! Thank goodness for the family who unpacked what they did. The books in no particular order on my shelves - as my sister said, at least they're there. So, it's like a fun hunting game trying to find a certain book.
Or, reading books that aren't in my challenge list on goodreads.
Or, playing games on the computer instead of making dinner.
Or... anything other than what I should be doing.
Anyway, I'm back at work on Tuesday, so I have a few more days to sort my stuff out. But, first of all, I'm enjoying doing in particular - sleeping in, and Nana-napping as much as possible.
The joy of living by myself - it doesn't matter!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're settling in OK. I had the same problem with unpacking; once you've unpacked all the things you actually need, it's surprisingly easy to live with a pile of boxes. And if you're the only one it affects, what's the rush?

    P.S. Need an ex-shelver to section your books? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!