Tuesday 26 May 2009

How has it panned out?

Before I moved, I contemplated what I was looking forward to... so, what's happened?
Yep, I can blithely talk to no one at night!
Yep, I have avoided the dishes quite well - and found places to hide them from visitors...
Yes - I can buy whatever I want in the shopping, and when I need it...
Mess - not quite there, yet - as I keep having visitors...
Photos - my mum has commented on my shrine... it just happened to be a collection of stuff that fitted on some shelves...

As to the now ex-flatmate... he, and his partner are expecting a little girl in October. So I've been shopping for baby wool... more on that soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!