Tuesday 10 November 2009

Additions to my library

Ive' been adding to my personal library...
Thanks to loyal follower Philip - I have my very own copy of Blueberry girl.
I've just bought The word witch - a glorious book to spend time with.
And, The graveyard book by Neil Gaiman. Last March I reviewed M is for magic - which included the story "The witch's headstone". I had read it before, in another collection, and thought there must be more about Bod. And there is. The graveyard book has won awards all over the place.
Yay... happy bookcase with more books...

PS - last night had my flat inspection. My mother was visiting and overheard the landlords discussing the fact I have no bed in the spare room. Of course I don't - there would be no room for the bookcases then! Sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!