Saturday 7 November 2009

Friday favs

Yes, on Saturday...
On nights with little to watch on TV, I've been watching Doctor Who episodes - mostly series three with David Tennant.
It reminded me of a discussion with a friend about our favourite episodes. Mine keep changing, depending on which one I've just watched!
I've previously said it was "Love and monsters". Also, very sad... However, I've just re-watched "Human Nature" and "The Family of Blood". They are so sad. The Doctor is just human, with the possibility of love and family. And he has to give it up.
My friend voted for "The Girl in the Fireplace" as his most touching episode.

Scariest? "Blink" and "Silence in the Library" - the sequel to which has the sad bit of Donna just missing Lee.

What about you?

4 comments:

  1. Our scariest in our house is "The Empty Child" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Empty_Child - one of us just needs to say "Are you my mummy" and all three of us will go into hysterics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy voted for that episode, too - tied with Blink...
    I missed most of that series - well, most of the Ninth doctor, unfortunately! It used to be on Thursdays - my late night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie! Can I add your Top 5s to our Top 5 blog *uses pleading voice* I think yours are all totally different from Kalani's, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure can! Ready to be super together... that's us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!