Sunday 21 July 2013

A week in clothes: 16 July to 20 July

Please excuse the photography - I'm taking these around 6.20 in the morning and light isn't the best... Nor, admittedly, am I completely awake...

Tuesday 16 July
skirt from Mardell last year
jacket from Recycle Boutique
boots from Overland last year

Wednesday 17 July
[late night at work]
shirt from Pagani
trousers from Max Fashion last year
coat from Recycle Boutique last year

Thursday 18 July
cardigan  from Glassons
belt and trousers from Max Fashions
earlier this year
ring made by me

Friday 19 July
top from Shanton
merino top from Glassons last year
skirt from Mardell last year

Saturday 20 July
jacket from Recycle Boutique [fcuk]
overtop from Shanton
merino top from Glassons
jeans from Jeanswest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!