ages 8+ - part 5...
101. Five on a treasure island by Enid Blyton & Eileen Soper - YES, and yes to most Famous Five books.
102. The little prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (France) - YES
103: The hundred dresses by Eleanor Estes & Louis Slobodkin - no
104. Brendon Chase by BB - no
105. Rabbit Hill by Robert Lawson - no
106. Wind on the moon by Eric Linklater & Nicholas C. Bentley - no
107. Stuart Little by EB White & Garth Williams - YES
108. The Bears' famous invasion of Sicily by Dino Buzzati (Italy) - no
109. Lucky Luke - Arizona 1880 by Morris (Belgium) - no
110. The little white horse by Elizabeth Goudge & C. Walter Hodges - YES, yes, a thousand times yes... if pressed, THIS is my favourite book.
111. Mistress Masham's repose by TH White & Fritz Eichenberg - no
112. Comet in Moominland by Tove Jansson - no, that's right - I haven't read ANY Moomin books...
113. The school for cats by Esther Averill - no
114. Misty of Chincoteague by Marguerite Henry & Welsey Dennis - no (so not a horse girl!)
115. Billy Bunter of Greyfriars School by Frank Richards - no
116. The twenty-one balloons by William Pène Du Bois - no
117. Hurrah for St Trinian's by Ronald Searie - no
118. The fantastic Antoñita by Borita Casas & Mariano Zaragüeta (Spain) - no
119. Autumn term by Antonia Forest - no
120. Finn family Moomintroll by Tove Jansson - no
121. Amazon adventure by Willard Price - no
122. Children on the Oregon trail by A. Rutgers van der Loeff & C Hollander (Netherlands) - no
123. The thirteen clocks by James Thurber & Marc Simont - no
124. The lion, the witch and the wardrobe by CS Lewis & Pauline Baynes - YES
125. The princess who had magic fingers by María Luisa Gefaell & Pilarín Ballés - no
Total for this lot: 5/25.