Friday 25 June 2010

Into each life some rain must fall

some days must be dark and dreary.” Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

Today is much too dark and dreary. Comfort food night I feel...
Anyhoo. I've spent today trawling the interweb, and revisiting old fav sites...
My friend, catatonia blogged about losing her mojo - book and blog - and that's where I'm at.
If only I could read again - more than just knitting patterns.
I have a month to read EEP number of recently published NZ kids' & teens' books.
I'm going to try and finish my monthly challenges for good reads - but will have to say farewell to the challenges next month...
Oh well...
On a positive note! catatonia has inspired me to get my blog-posting on schedule. No promises, but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!