Saturday 12 June 2010

The present hunt...

So, in an effort to satisfy all-comers in the present stakes... this year I will either:
a. knit something - preferably in NZ wool.
b. buy something from Pumpkin Patch - NZ-owned.
c. buy something from Mr Vintage - NZ-owned and produced, with good ethics - and I can order and pay online, without a credit card.
d. buy something from FrogPrints - NZ-owned and produced - and I can order and pay online, without a credit card.

There - something for everyone, I hope!

Next step - what to do for the families this Christmas... Last year, a recipe book and some kitchen-y stuff. Previous years - craft stuff...

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!