Tuesday 3 February 2009

We're back playing online!

Well, my best beloved, many moons ago in blogland I began my life as a Mad Hamster in order to win free stuff from work (am currently using said free stuff to play background music in my otherwise, mercifully, quiet office) and now work has made more opportunities to win free stuff by playing on the web, and writing stuff up about it...
Note to self: be even more careful about what I rabbit on about...

Speaking of rabbits - bunnies all over the show this morning at Western Springs... bunnies, bunnies, bunnies... Maybe one fine morning (soon, because the sun is getting lazier these days!) I'll catch the 6am bus, get off at Western Springs & take bunny photos, then climb on the next bus heading to town... Maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Themadnessofhamsters

    Well done on starting Web 2.0. Great to read your really interesting blog!! I agree I don't like people that just step out onto the footpath either or they don't know where they are going they are a real pain when they walk straight in front of you!! Footpath rage is definitely alive and well!! Keep on blogging!! Next up is Genealogy which is really cool too :-) Enjoy Web 2.0!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!