ages 8+ - part 9... we're nearly in the 70s!
201. The Iron Man by Ted Hughes, illus George Adamson (UK) - YES
202. My sweet-orange tree by José Mauro de Vasconcelos (Argentina) - no
203. Doraemon: gadget cat from the future by Fujiko Fujio (Japan) - no
204. A pair of Jesus boots by Sylvia Sherry (UK) - no
205. Charlotte sometimes by Penelope Farmer (UK) - no
206. The little captain by Paul Biegel, illus Carl Hollander (Netherlands) - no
207. Are you there God? It's me, Margaret by Judy Blume (USA) - no
208. When Hitler stole pink rabbit by Judith Kerr (UK) - YES
209. Friday, or the savage life by Michel Tournier, illus G. Lemoine (France) - no
210. The shrinking of Treehorn by Florence Parry Heide, illus Edward Gorey (USA) - no
211. The carpet people by Terry Pratchett (UK) - no
212. Mrs Frisby and the rats of NIMH by Robert C O'Brien (USA) - YES, and own a copy...
213. The cucumber king by Christine Nöstlinger, illus Werner Maurer (Germany) - no
214. Watership down by Richard Adams (UK) - no... but it's on my list to read this month.
215. Efrem the knight by Mino Milani (Italy) - no
216. The ghost of Thomas Kempe by Penelope Lively, illus A. Maitland (UK) - no
217. Stradbroke Dreamtime by Noonuccal Oodgeroo, illus B. Bancroft (Australia) - no
218. The eighteenth emergency by Besty Byars (USA) - no
219. Chlorophyll from the blue sky by Bianca Pitzorno, illus G. Santini Valeriani (Italy) - no
220. The brothers Lionheart by Astrid Lindgren, illus Ilon Wikland (Sweden) - no
221. Crusade in jeans by Thea Beckman (Netherlands) - no
222. Grinny by Nicholas Fisk (UK) - no
223. The fib by George Layton (UK) - no
224. Conrad: the factory-made boy by Christine Nöstlinger, illus Franz Wittkamp (Germany) - no
225. Granny by Peter Härtling, illus Peter Knorr (Germany) - no
eek! Only 3/25 for this lot...