ages 8+ - part 10...
226. The stone book by Alan Garner, illus Michael Foreman (UK) - no
227. Ordinary Jack by Helen Cresswell (UK) - no
228. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson, illus Donna Diamond (USA) - YES
229. The turbulent term of Tyke Tiler by Gene Kemp, illus Carolyn Dinan (UK) - no
230. Storm Boy by Colin Thiele (Astralia) - YES, and watched the movie...
231. Charmed life by Diana Wynne Jones (UK) - YES
232. The little man dressed in gray by Fernando Alonso, illus Ulises Wensell (Spain) - no
233. The Kaziranga trail by Arup Kumar Dutta (Indian) - no
234. Under the mountain by Maurice Gee (New Zealand) - YES, and watched the tv series... and seen the movie!
235. Fray Perico and his donkey by Juan Muñoz, illus Antonio Tello (Spain) - no
236. Anastasia Krupnik by Lois Lowry, illus Diane deGroat (USA)
237. Jacob have I loved by Katherine Paterson (USA) - no
238. Night swimmers by Betsy Byars (USA) - no
239. Superfudge by Judy Blume (USA) - no
240. The indian in the cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks, illus Robin Jacques (UK) - YES
241. Nothing to be afraid of by Jan Mark, illus David Parkins (UK) - no
242. Jules's rat by Peter Hacks, illus Klaus Ensikat (Germany) - no
243. Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian (UK) - YES, and own it...
244. Ronia, the robber's daughter by Astrid Lindgren (Sweden) - no
245. The BFG by Roald Dahl, illus Quentin Blake (UK) - YES