Tuesday 19 January 2010

The adventures of the Moll-ster

As you may know, the Moll-ster has been trapped inside, peeing everywhere, since the infamous vet visit.
She escaped once, while I was putting out the rubbish, but I walked around outside with her, until a neighbour made a loud noise & she ran back inside.
Yesterday, however, she outdid herself.
If I'm home, I leave the ranchslider open to the balcony, so she can feel like she's outside*. After my nana nap during the afternoon#, I couldn't find her anywhere‬‬‬‬‬‬♠. I went outside to bring the recycling bin back, and thought I'd heard her... and there was the suspicious state of the solar light in the garden below the balcony☼. Went back inside, wandered around calling for her - to hear her calling back - from outside...
Such an adventure for an old lady! Either she flew, or jumped onto trellis between my garden & next door's - or just fell off●.
Last night was spent picking bidi-bids out of her fur. She's very fluffy...
Hopefully this will have cured her of the need for adventure... but I still feel guilty keeping her inside▪.

*and can pee in the garden...
#I feel no weekend is complete without at least one nana nap
‬‬‬‬‬‬♠and there's not a lot of 'anywhere' to search
☼ie fallen over in pieces‬‬‬‬‬
●a possibility, as I've seen her almost fall off the balcony, due to her propensity to sit right on the edge, and then roll around cleaning herself...

▪but, not quite guilty - or brave - enough to try out the cat harness I've borrowed from my sister!‬‬‬‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!