ages 12+ - part 8...
176. A parcel of patterns by Jill Paton Walsh (UK) - YES
177. Talking in whispers by James Watson (UK) - no
178. Hating Alison Ashley by Robin Klein (Australia) - no
179. Brother in the land by Robert Swindells (UK) - no
180. Badger on the barge by Janni Howker (UK) - no
181. The Changeover by Margaret Mahy (UK, author a New Zealander) - YES, and own it... and have written masters papers on it, and re-read it annually...
182. The ruby in the smoke by Philip Pullman (UK) - YES, and own it and the sequels...
183. Johnny, my friend by Peter Pohl (Sweden) - no
184. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen (USA) - no
185. Taronga by Victor Kelleher (Australia) - no
186. The ghost drum by Susan Price (UK) - no
187. Madame Doubtfire by Anne Fine (UK) - no
188. Strollers by Lesley Beake (South Africa) - no
189. The cloud by Gudrun Pausewang (Germany) - no
190. Alex by Tessa Duder (New Zealand) - YES, of course I have...
191. The devil's arthimetic by Jane Yolen (USA) - no
192. A pack of lies by Geraldine Mccaughrean (UK) - YES
193. Caperucita in Manhattan by Carme Martín Caite (Spain) - no
194. Number the stars by Lois Lowry (USA) - no
195. Thunderwith by Libby Hathorn (Australia) - YES
196. Strange objects by Gary Crew (Australia) - no
197. Redwork by Michael Bedard (USA, author Canadian) - no
198. Rocco by Sherryl Jordan (New Zealand) - YES
199. The visits by Silvia Schujer (Argentina) - no
200. Dear Nobody by Berlie Doherty (UK) - YES, and own a copy
8/25... that sucks! What was I reading while I was 12+??!!
Running total: 31 / 200