ages 8+ - part 13...
301. The Giver by Lois Lowry (USA) - YES
302. Manolito Gafotas by Elvira Lindo, illus Emilio Urberuaga (Spain) - no
303. A mole always turns up on its own by Hanna Johansen (Switzerland) - no
304. The bed and breakfast star by Jacqueline Wilson, illus Nick Sharratt (UK) - no
305. Way home by Libby Hathorn, illus Gregory Rogers (Australia) - YES
306. Stories to Fernando by Ema Wolf, illus Jorge Sanzol (Argentina) - no
307. Halinka by Mirjam Pressler (Germany) - no
308. Watch out for the cat by Silvana Gandolfi, illus Giulia Orecchia (Italy) - no
309. Poordog the starved by Graciela Montes, illus Oscar Rojas (Argentina) - no
310. 45 & 47 Stella Street and everything that happened by Elizabeth Honey (Australia) - no
311. Tashi by Anna & Barbara Fienberg, illus K. Gamble (Australia) - no
312. Clockwork by Philip Pullman, illus Peter Bailey (UK) - no
313. The view from Saturday by EL Konigsburg (USA) - no
314. Johnny and the bomb by Terry Pratchett (UK) - no
315. The story of a seagull by Luis Sepúlveda, illus Miles Hyman (Spain) - no
316. Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone by JK Rowling - YES, and own it... did you expect anything different?
317. Fire, bed and bone by Henrietta Branford (UK) - no
318. Matthias and Grandpa by Roberto Piumini, illus Cecco Mariniello (Italy) - no
319. Toby by Graciela Beatriz Cabal, illus Alberto Pez (Colombia) - no
320. The composition by Antonio Skármeta, illus Alfonso Ruano (Venezuela) - no
321. Skellig by David Almond (UK) - YES
322. Just annoying! by Andy Griffiths, illus Terry Denton (Australia) - no
323. My girragundji by Meme McDonald & Boori Pryor (Australia) - no
234. The Sterkarm handshake by Susan Price - no, but I've tried to read it 3 times...
235. The dog with the yellow heart by Jutta Richter (Germany) - no
4/25... things have GOT to look up soon...