Tuesday 25 September 2007

Home again...

The ABs v Scotland match was so boring, I went to sleep... We lost in the cricket - go India!


A busy couple of days up north. I did get out of hammering palings for the new fence, but managed to show my incompetence with such tools when my sister and I had to put the new cross up on Dad's grave. Personally, I blame the very thick matting of violets! There would be a photo, but I'm at home and my very old PC doesn't recognise the driver of my camera... It is so very hard to believe it's been five years since Dad died. I don't know about this whole time makes things easier - I'm finding it a lot harder to get through now!


Lots of weeding and shifting plants around in preparation for the renovations - can't have loved plants right where the footings are going for the extensions! There's an old rose that orginally came from my nana's - was planted at the family home over 15 years ago, and then moved north about 10 years ago. Rhubarb that came up from Auckland...


So a busy and emotional weekend - another reason to be on leave this week!

1 comment:

  1. Did you watch the match India vs Pakistan? Wasn't it great! Thanks for supporting India!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!