Friday 19 October 2007

The joys of spring part 2

It's not spring! Predicted low today of 2!!!

But, that said, with daylight savings it means I can look out my bus window and gaze at the beautiful Western Springs... It's my favourite bit of coming to work, and going past it so early in the morning means there's hardly any people around spoiling the view.

I haven't seen the bunny rabbits in months, wonder if they're still around.

You can judge the coldness of the morning by how high the steam is coming off the lake - and today was pretty cold. When the air temperature is THAT much colder than the water, you know it's chilly out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!