Thursday 22 July 2010

Book review time!

At promised last week, my other fav adult read for the year.

Abraham Lincoln: vampire hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith.

I like the fact it reads like a biography. There's the intellectual conundrum of figuring out fact from fiction [it's just that most of the fiction is pretty damn obvious, which isn't always the case in biographies]. Unless, of course, it's really all fact and the fiction is that there aren't any vampires. That makes sense, doesn't it?

Anyhoo... moving right along... well-written, well-paced and FAB cover [the back is great, too!].

Such a 'nice' departure from all the other paranormal / vampire-type books I've been reading lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!