Tuesday 6 July 2010

There's truth in LOL-land

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



Yes, and when they're old, too. I'd hate to think I was the only cat 'owner' to do things like leave the ranchslider ajar (to aid coming and going of the Moll-ster), and have the heater on full-blast to counteract the cold air.
I am also known to sit uncomfortably so that the Moll-ster can sit on her site (my footstool). That said, if she's stupid enough to sit on my knee when I'm reading - she will be used as a book/page leaning tool.
By the way... ever noticed how they manage to sit on your knee, just as you're thinking in the next ad break I'll get up and...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!