Wednesday 14 November 2007

What does this say about me?

I looked through the list of Web 2.0 awards nominees and what does it say about me that the one I focussed on was cocktail builder...
I liked the simplicity of cocktail builder and, in many ways, it's like the recipe finders I've been using for ages. Allyson Gofton's eCook has a recipe finder, which is very helpful when you have strange ingredients you want to figure out, or you know you've seen a recipe for something... and the Taste magazine site has a very similar search, too. Of course, the benefits are - they're both NZ sites!
I've tried Google maps before - unfortunately the satellite doesn't go in close enough so I could see our beautiful new deck, or if the 'new' owners of the old family home have done anything. And it really can't get anywhere near the family bach - search for Whakapirau and you'll see.
I

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!