Wednesday 14 November 2007

you tubing - part 1

You Tube!

How could I choose which video! I couldn't choose just one... I will admit most of these I've heard about from friends. But I did have to search for the specific video later...

How about the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain performing 'The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly'. I think I might be a ukulele convert... They're performing at the 08 New Zealand International Arts Festival in Wellington


Then there's performancing poet, Taylor Mali, on 'The Impotence of Proofreading' - be careful who you play this around (and, maybe don't have a mouthful of coffee at the time). This was send to me by a friend. Both of us edit and proofread things, so it seems so very appropriate!


2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!