Saturday 10 November 2007

Photos and jewellery...

Well, after being on leave (unexpectedly) for 2 weeks (as of Tuesday I'll be on planned leave - so 3 weeks in a row!) I was going a bit stir crazy. I decided to photograph ALL the jewellery I've made & kept... so if anyone is interested they're in my facebook photo album.

I've popped in to work today to see Kim's documentary, A great little hobby, showing in the Show Me Shorts Film Festival.

I've also uploaded documents from my work PC to google docs so I can work on them next week from home... will be reporting in shortly. So far, so good! I know, I know, sad... but it's so I can review all those books I've been reading during my time off, without having to remember them, or write notes to type up later.

And, yes, cleared my hold shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!