Friday 30 November 2007

Photo time!

So, my camera lives in my bag (which one of them I have with me) and my USB cable lives plugged in at home... handy. And, as I said earlier, facebook is the way to go for photos. Want to know what those around me have been up to? Visit my latest photo album - it's the Santa Parade. Oh, and my beads are there, too. Must update those soon...
On the work front... there's the Harry Potter stuff; Outreach Therapy Pets visit; random work photos - including the sight of me in pink!

In my family life - there's some random photos taken at random times; my sister's 50th; a niece's birthday & Guy Fawkes; my brother-in-law's 50th; a niece's 21st; up north & dad's grave; girls' week on the Gold Coast; random stuff from around home - including ducklings, my Molly cat and my favourite holiday destination; a great-niece's 4th; a great-nephew's 6th...

More to come I'm sure. I'll just update this post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and sharing... please share your name, too...
I'm going to check the comments first - and it might take me a while to remember to look - sorry!